Dr. Reed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melinda Reed, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Carthage, MO. Dr. Reed completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. She currently practices at Mercy Mccune-Brooks Spclty Clin and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melinda Reed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reed frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Arthritis & Arthropathy, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Reed's office is located at 3125 Dr Russell Smith Way, Carthage, MO 64836. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
- Ozarks Healthcare
Mercy Mccune-Brooks Spclty Clin
Mccune-brooks Regional Hospital3125 Dr Russell Smith Way, Carthage, MO 64836 (417) 359-2675