Dr. Melinda Hayes, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Hayes completed a residency at University of Kentucky Hospital. She currently practices at Rehabilitation/ Elctrdgnstcs PA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Tampa. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayes is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation/ Elctrdgnstcs PA
Rehabilitation/ Elctrdgnstcs PA2914 N Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 228-7696
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Murray State University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Dr.Hayes has been my doctor for years. I began seeing her when she practiced in my hometown of Pensacola, Florida and now I travel all the way to Tampa to see her. That alone should tell you how much I trust and believe in her and the staff to handle most of my health problems. Out of the many, many physicians I have seen, Dr.Hayes is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. In my experience with her, she is truly caring and concerned with my health, and BELIEVES in you!
- Adventhealth Tampa
- Tampa General Hospital