Dr. Melia Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melia Evans, MD is a family medicine specialist in Maitland, FL. Dr. Evans completed a residency at St Vincents Medical Center. and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Vincents Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- St Vincents Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 800 N Maitland Ave Ste 101, Maitland, FL 32751 Existing Patients: (407) 635-3027
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 800 N Maitland Ave Ste 101, Maitland, FL 32751. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville