Dr. Melhem Imad, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Imad completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital - North. He currently practices at PULMONARY MEDICINE OF VIRGINIA BEACH and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imad is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary Medicine of Virginia Beach
Pulmonary Medicine of Virginia Beach1008 First Colonial Rd Ste 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 (757) 481-2515
Bayview Physician Services PC3241 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321 (757) 686-3508
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Staten Island University Hospital - North, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Staten Island University Hospital - North, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imad?
Excellent and very thorough doctor who I have seen for just over three years.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital