Dr. Melbourne Boynton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Boynton completed a residency at Brown University. He currently practices at Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boynton is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic
Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic3 Albert Cree Dr, Rutland, VT 05701 Existing Patients: (802) 775-2937
- Eastwood Or Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Brown University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Northwestern Med Sch, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boynton?
All of my appointments were handled efficiently and on time by Dr. Boynton’s friendly and knowledgeable staff. After reviewing my knee history, Dr. Boynton thoroughly explained to me the options going forward. He allowed the knee replacement decision in my hands, with no pressure to do the surgery. With his extensive and successful experience, I had complete confidence in choosing him for my replacement surgery. My experience at Rutland hospital was also very positive. I have completed my physical therapy which is critical to gaining good results. It has been four months since my surgery and I am riding a bike, taking long walks and even beginning to play tennis again with little to no pain. I am so happy!
- Rutland Regional Medical Center