Dr. Melanie Mintzer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Mintzer completed a residency at San Francisco General Hospital. She currently practices at Generations Family Practice and is affiliated with Vidant Beaufort Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mintzer is board certified in Family Practice.
Generations Family Practice
Generations Family Practice110 Preston Executive Dr Ste 100, Cary, NC 27513 Existing Patients: (919) 852-3999
- Nci Canc Ctr Ed, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- San Francisco General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- San Francisco General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mintzer?
I've been going to Dr. Mintzer for several years and find that at each visit she is attentive, helpful, and personably focused. She listens, asks questions, and treats me as a valued patient (unlike facilities where one feels no more than a quota-filling number). The only issue I 'might' have (because she obviously she treats all her patients with the same attentiveness and care as she does me) is that her previous app't most likely will run a 'little' into my timeslot. But, she's worth the wait! I just sign in, sit in the comfortable waiting area, take out my e-book, and enjoy a much-needed 'downtime'!! :) Thank you, Dr. Mintzer, it's a pleasure to be your patient. Marilyn Porter - Cary, NC
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital