Dr. Melanie Richards, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Richards completed a residency at Gundersen Luth Med Ctr. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Saint Mary's Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in General Surgery.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 405-0046
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Gundersen Luth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Gundersen Luth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
I can't begin to express what an amazing surgeon Dr Richards is. She performed a total thyroidectomy on me and it went so smooth. My incision is so small, truly amazing. Her team and she herself was so caring and spent a lot of time with me as well as follow up visits in the hospital. My surgery was such a great experience and I highly recommend her. She's done over 3000 thyroidectomies and is beyond amazing. Mayo Clinic is an amazing place, will do all future surgeries there.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Saint Mary's Campus