Call (682) 277-4512 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Melanie Kinchen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Kinchen completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at 360 Back & Spine Center and is affiliated with Medical City Alliance. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kinchen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital-ORT, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Registrar, Internship Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
360 Back & Spine Center
360 Back & Spine Center3900 North Tarrant Pkwy Ste 104, Fort Worth, TX 76244 Existing Patients: (682) 277-4512
- 2 1600 W College St Ste 470, Grapevine, TX 76051 Existing Patients: (682) 223-1406
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kinchen?
Best back surgeon I have ever met. She and her staff are simply amazing, and go out of their way to treat you as if you were part of their own family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melanie Kinchen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kinchen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kinchen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kinchen frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Kinchen's office is located at 3900 North Tarrant Pkwy Ste 104, Fort Worth, TX 76244. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kinchen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Alliance
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health HEB
- Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway