Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Melanie Ice, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Ice completed a residency at Hosp PCOM. She currently practices at West Chester Family Practice and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hosp PCOM, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hosp PCOM, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- West Chester University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Keystone Health Plan East
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Chester Family Practice
Penncare-pennsylvania Hospitalist Associates1055 Andrew Dr Ste B, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 436-4448
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ice?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ice since June 1996. Dr. Ice is a very caring doctor. Her check-in staff is very welcoming when you arrive in. The nurses review your health history & med list, then the doctor will begin her assessment. Only once or twice did I have a delay, that was because they had a ill patient who I believe had to be transported to the ER. I'm very pleased with the care I received at West Chester Family Practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ice frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Animal Allergies, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Ice's office is located at 1055 Andrew Dr Ste B, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania