Dr. Edwards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melanie Edwards, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch. She currently practices at Integrated Hlthcr Asscs Crdvscr and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Cedars Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Homestate Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrated Hlthcr Asscs Crdvscr
Integrated Hlthcr Asscs Crdvscr5325 Elliott Dr Ste 102, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-5500
SLU Care Physicians Neurosurgry
Bethesda Gen Hosp Snf3655 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 577-6131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
A suburb communicator, Dr. Edwards stays on top of things. She answers all your questions. You go into your surgery knowledgable about what will happen. My lung surgery was easy and I healed quickly. She called me immediately when she received my pathology report to tell me they removed all the cancer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melanie Edwards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edwards' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 5325 Elliott Dr Ste 102, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor