Dr. Melanie Davidson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davidson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melanie Davidson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sonora, CA. Dr. Davidson completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Sierra Cardiology and is affiliated with Greeneville Community Hospital West. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sierra Cardiology Medical Associates900 Greenley Rd Ste 911, Sonora, CA 95370 Existing Patients: (209) 536-3240
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davidson?
Very knowledgeable, understanding, and treats me with respect
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davidson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davidson frequently treats Unstable Angina, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Davidson's office is located at 900 Greenley Rd Ste 911, Sonora, CA 95370. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davidson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greeneville Community Hospital West
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital