Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chuang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mei-Yu Chuang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Chuang completed a residency at UCLA Wadsworth VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health and is affiliated with Carson Valley Medical Center.
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UCLA Wadsworth VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- UCLA Wadsworth VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chuang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chuang frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Chuang's office is located at 1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chuang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carson Valley Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center