Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mel Kaplan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Naples, FL. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge and is affiliated with Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York University, Medical School — 1976
- Nm Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge6101 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL 34119 Existing Patients: (239) 348-4387
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Anemia, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 6101 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL 34119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital