Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shinnar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meir Shinnar, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shinnar completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shinnar is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 5 1 Avenue And 16 St, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (212) 420-2878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shinnar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shinnar frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Cardiomyopathy, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Shinnar's office is located at 5 1 Avenue And 16 St, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shinnar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel