Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-2480.
Dr. Mehtab Khan, MD
New Patient(973) 891-2480
Dr. Mehtab Khan, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Belleville, NJ. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University of South Alabama. He currently practices at CMMC - Behavioral Health Services (Belleville) and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Psychiatry.
CMMC - Behavioral Health Services (Belleville)
Clara Maass Medical Center1 Clara Maass Dr, Belleville, NJ 07109 Existing Patients: (973) 891-2480
- University of South Alabama, Residency Hospital
- University of South Alabama Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Reid Health
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Suicidal Ideation, Personality Disorders, and Anxiety.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1 Clara Maass Dr, Belleville, NJ 07109. Find other locations and directions.