Dr. Mehrdad Ariani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Ariani completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Northridge and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ariani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dignity Health Northridge
Dignity Health Northridge18350 Roscoe Blvd Ste 400, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 678-4900
Arabic, Armenian, French
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ariani?
I am a patient of Dr. Ariani for over ten years. I had a triple bypass about 20 years ago, and two stents since I have been with Dr. Ariani. He is the most caring professional cardiologist I have met and or dealt with. Recently my wife was referred to a cardiologist by our family doctor, and we insisted that Dr. Ariani be the one. My wife and I are glad we chose him again for her. We would recommend him to anyone we love and care about.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center