Dr. Khorsandi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehran Khorsandi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Khorsandi completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Center For Interventional Cardi and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khorsandi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khorsandi?
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Interventional Cardi
San Fernando Valley Vascular Group18226 Ventura Blvd Ste 102, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (310) 652-2744
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehran Khorsandi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khorsandi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khorsandi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khorsandi frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Khorsandi's office is located at 8635 W 3rd St Ste 695w, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center