Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mehran Habibi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Habibi completed a residency at St. Luke's Hospital. He currently practices at Baltimore Office and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- VCU Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Islamic Azad University, Medical School — 1996
- Islamic Azad University â€“ Tehran Branch, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habibi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Habibi frequently treats the following conditions: Breast Cancer, Bile Duct Cancer, and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Habibi's office is located at 601 N Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21287. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Habibi is able to speak Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mehran Habibi, MD is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Habibi has over 26 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Mehran Habibi, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center