Dr. Mehran Habibi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Habibi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mehran Habibi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Habibi completed a residency at St. Luke's Hospital. and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- VCU Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Islamic Azad University, Medical School — 1996
- Islamic Azad University â€“ Tehran Branch, Medical School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habibi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Habibi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Habibi frequently treats Lumpectomy, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Habibi's office is located at 601 N Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Habibi speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Habibi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital