Dr. Rasheed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehmoodur Rasheed, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Champaign, IL. Dr. Rasheed completed a residency at Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at Carle Clinic Family Practice and is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rasheed is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasheed?
I was lucky to be treated by Dr.Rasheed recently in Carle convenient care. He has shown tremendous care for my illness and has ordered thorough tests to identify the cause of my sickness. He followed up with a wish well note and the lab result. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rasheed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rasheed frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Rasheed's office is located at 1701 Curtis Rd, Champaign, IL 61822. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Hoopeston Community Memorial Hospital
Carle Clinic Family Practice
Carle Foundation Hospital - Curtis1701 Curtis Rd, Champaign, IL 61822 (217) 383-3131
Carle Physician Group
Carle Foundation Hospital - Windsor1818 E Windsor Rd, Urbana, IL 61802 (217) 365-6061
Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center
Oakland Clinic727 E Court St, Paris, IL 61944 (217) 465-8411
C H C I Carle Physician Group- Effingham401 N Keller Dr, Effingham, IL 62401 (217) 347-6400