Dr. Mehmet Berk, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Berk completed a residency at OHSU Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Berk Neurosurgical, LLC. and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Berk Neurosurgical, LLC.
Aspen Spine Neurosurgery Center PC6485 Sw Borland Rd Ste G, Tualatin, OR 97062 Existing Patients: (503) 482-5671
- OHSU Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- LSU Med Ctr, Shreveport, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ottawa University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Dalhousie U, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- British Columbia U, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Hacettepe University / Medical Faculty, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Hacettepe University / Medical Faculty, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Moda Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Samaritan Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berk?
Dr. Berk did my back surgery in September of 2020. As this was not my first back surgery I had many questions and Dr. Berk was attentive, listened to me and explained thoroughly my options and answered all my questions. It has been several months and I am still recovering, but pain down both legs has diminished considerably. Dr. Berk went above and beyond in my recovery stage, checking on me. His genuine concern was reassuring and I highly recommend him.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center