Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Mehdy Rad, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Rad completed a residency at Boston U Boston Med Ctr. He currently practices at Rad Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston U Boston Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Meritain Health
- One Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rad?
Highly recommend! We had Dr. Petrarca, (retired now) for the majority of the 21/2 years but had seen all of the doctors in the practice. My daughter had two teeth coming in from the roof of her mouth and needed them pulled out because they were impacted and obviously in the wrong place. The baby teeth needed to be pulled to make room for the adult teeth. We had to expose the teeth and add chains in her mouth to attach to the braces. They did a phenomenal job. Our team included: Dr. Andrew Horng, dentist, Dr. Bill Dzyak-oral surgeon-private practice and the RAD group. Today she had her braces removed and it was successful! Her teeth look straight, beautiful and healthy. Everyone who cared for my daughter was kind spirited, accommodating and friendly. Everyone had a great sense of humor. Thank you, RAD Orthodontist team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rad frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Dental Crowding.
Dr. Rad's office is located at 6322 Democracy Blvd, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rad speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.