Dr. Poorkay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehdi Poorkay, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. He currently practices at Norton Community Medical Associates and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baptist Regional Med Center, Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poorkay?
Amazing physician and staff. He has helped me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Poorkay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Poorkay frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Hypothyroidism, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Poorkay's office is located at 210 E Gray St Ste 702, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Norton Community Medical Associates
Norton Community Medical Associates210 E Gray St Ste 702, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 629-5490