Dr. Mehdi Adham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mehdi Adham, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Adham completed a residency at U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Southwest Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adham is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Houshang Seradge MD, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Howard Gordon MD and Thomas Baker MD, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Martin Luther King Jr Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Orthopedic Specialists
Oklahoma City Office8100 S Walker Ave Bldg A, Oklahoma City, OK 73139 Existing Patients: (405) 632-4468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adham?
Dr Adham removed a neuroma from my leg. He is a great surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adham frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Adham's office is located at 8100 S Walker Ave Bldg A, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adham speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery