Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mehdi Manzari, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Manzari completed a residency at University of Southern CA. and is affiliated with Adventist Health Simi Valley. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manzari is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Southern CA, Residency Hospital
- USC, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Persian, Persian
- 1 227 W Janss Rd Ste 210, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Existing Patients: (805) 601-7795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manzari?
This great man saved my life. Period. Also has a fantastic bed side manors. In my case..other physicians approached me telling me how lucky I was and that they had a brand new respect for Dr. Mandarin as he took the correct actions that saved me...actually going in a different direction than the ER doc.in doing so, it turns out he saved my life. A very nice a modest man too.. THANKS DR. MANZARI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manzari frequently treats Viral Infection, Dehydration, and Anxiety.
Dr. Manzari's office is located at 227 W Janss Rd Ste 210, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manzari speaks Persian, Farsi, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Manzari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center