Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mehandar Kumar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Keansburg, NJ. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at Trinitas Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey Community Health Center I and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Hematology.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Dow Medical College, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
i love Dr Kumar he has been my doctor for well over a year now.He is very friendly, very kind, and very helpfull , i recommend anyone lookimg for a doctor to use him.. Listens when i talk refills medicine you need kind and compassionate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 100 Main St, Keansburg, NJ 07734. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center