Dr. Kolodziej has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meghan Kolodziej, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kolodziej completed a residency at Harvard University Health Services. She currently practices at BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kolodziej is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard University Health Services, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University Med Center Ny, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Womens Hospital
Brigham and Womens Hospital75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5500
Brigham and Women's Hospital - Hale Building for Transformative Medicine60 Fenwood Rd, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 525-8805
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolodziej?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolodziej accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kolodziej frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Kolodziej's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.