Dr. Megan Wood, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wood completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. She currently practices at Dallas Hand Center and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wood is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Dallas Hand Center
Texas - Dallas Hand Center7777 Forest Ln Ste C425, Dallas, TX 75230 (972) 566-4263
- The Hand Center of San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California Berkeley, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
I had been seeing another ortho for > 1 year with no resolution or change in approach to my care. I therefore decided to see another surgeon, and chose Dr. Wood. She quickly identified my issues, had some images done to confirm her initial diagnosis and had me on the operating table in less than two weeks. Less than two weeks post-op I already feel much better. She is an excellent surgeon, her office staff is friendly and helpful, and she got me results! I would definitely recommend her!
- Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital
- North Central Surgical Center
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas