Dr. Megan Guffey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guffey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Megan Guffey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chelan, WA. Dr. Guffey completed a residency at University of Arizona Medical Center. She currently practices at Lake Chelan Hospital Swing Bed and is affiliated with Lake Chelan Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guffey is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tacoma Family Med Rural Fell, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Arizona Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Arizona Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science, Medical School — 2007
- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2006
- Mount Holyoke College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lake Chelan Hospital Swing Bed503 E Highland Ave, Chelan, WA 98816 Existing Patients: (509) 682-2511
Mid-Valley Hospital810 Jasmine St, Omak, WA 98841 Existing Patients: (509) 826-1760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guffey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guffey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guffey frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Hypogonadism.
Dr. Guffey's office is located at 503 E Highland Ave, Chelan, WA 98816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guffey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Chelan Community Hospital