Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Megan Ford, MD
Dr. Megan Ford, MD is
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Dupont Hospital For Children, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ford?
A doctor who really cares about her patient. Spends at least 15-30 minutes with me at every appointment and any complaint i have she investigates and does not blow it off like most doctors!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Megan Ford, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ford's profile.
Dr. Ford in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ford frequently treats the following conditions: Hives. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ford's office is located at 211 S 9th St Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ford provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Megan Ford, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Megan Ford, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ford has over 10 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Megan Ford, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Personalized Primary Care
Asthma Allergy & Pulmonary Assoc., P.C.211 S 9th St Ste 400, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254