Dr. Megan Jimenez, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jimenez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Megan Jimenez, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lagrange, GA. Dr. Jimenez completed a residency at Rowan University at Inspira Health Network. She currently practices at Emory Southern Orthopedics and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University In St. Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2021
- Rowan University at Inspira Health Network, Residency Hospital — 2020
- Rowan University at Inspira Health Network, Internship Hospital — 2019
- Rowan University - School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ, Medical School — 2014
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Southern Orthopedics
Emory Southern Orthopedics1805 Vernon Rd Ste B, Lagrange, GA 30240 Existing Patients: (706) 884-2691
Washington University660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 514-3569
Washington University School of Medicine4921 Parkview Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 747-2500
Barnes-jewish Hospital1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 362-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jimenez?
Had a bad fall and tore my hamstring tendons from the bone. Dr. Jimenez reattached the tendons and I am back to full strength. She is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon and she really cares about her patients. So thankful shes in our community!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jimenez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jimenez frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear, and Chondrocalcinosis.
Dr. Jimenez's office is located at 1805 Vernon Rd Ste B, Lagrange, GA 30240. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jimenez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jimenez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center