Dr. Mef Galle, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Galle completed a residency at Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine. He currently practices at Carilion Clinic Occupational Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galle is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Carilion Clinic Occupational Medicine
Carilion Clinic Occupational Medicine101 Elm Ave Se, Roanoke, VA 24013 (540) 985-8521
Oromo, Russian, Amharic, English
- Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Addis Ababa U/Ethioswedish Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Saint Petersburg Medical Academy, Medical School
- Cdc Pmr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- CDC Epidemic Intelligence Service, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- CDC Epidemic Intelligence Service, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Petersburg Medical Academy, Undergraduate School
- University Of Kentucky College Of Public Health, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galle?
Dr. Galle really try to understand me and my medical condition and he has given me all the needed medical attention. He is well advocated in the medical field. He has never told or given me the wrong advice. I found his medical advice very useful.