Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Meeta Pancholi, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Palmerton, PA. Dr. Pancholi completed a residency at William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Advanced Centers for Podiatry & Wound Care, Inc. and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Lehighton Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Rolling Hills, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Penn State University - BS Biology, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Centers for Podiatry & Wound Care, Inc.
Carlisle Foot & Ankle Specialists3295 Forest Inn Rd Ste 4, Palmerton, PA 18071 Existing Patients: (610) 826-3338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pancholi?
I had surgery on my right big and little toe which was gout related. She was easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pancholi frequently treats Hammer Toe, Stress Fracture of Foot, and Bunion Surgery.
Dr. Pancholi's office is located at 3295 Forest Inn Rd Ste 4, Palmerton, PA 18071. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pancholi speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pancholi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital - Lehighton Campus