Call (706) 916-2485 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Meenu Singhall, MD is a family medicine specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Singhall completed a residency at Memorial Health University Medical Center - Savannah GA. She currently practices at Evans and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center - Savannah GA, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia - Augusta GA, Medical School
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Evans363 N BELAIR RD, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 916-2485
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singhall?
LOVE LOVE LOVE her style and Monday late appointments! Best DR that I have ever had. Been a patience since 2012. Relocated to Aiken a couple of years ago, but I still travel to Evans, GA to see her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singhall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meenu Singhall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singhall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singhall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singhall frequently treats Administrative Physical, Acute Sinusitis, and Obesity.
Dr. Singhall's office is located at 363 N BELAIR RD, Evans, GA 30809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singhall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Doctors Hospital