Dr. Hari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meenakshi Hari, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Hari completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. She currently practices at Sun Pediatrics and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hari is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Govt Rajaji Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Madurai Med Col, Medical School — 1993
- India, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sun Pediatrics2520 Windy Hill Rd Se Ste 104, Marietta, GA 30067 Existing Patients: (678) 501-5601
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hari?
Good advice and suggestion. Also helpful diagnosis of the conditions, explains wells.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meenakshi Hari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hari frequently treats Asthma, Back Pain, and Bronchiolitis.
Dr. Hari's office is located at 2520 Windy Hill Rd Se Ste 104, Marietta, GA 30067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hari speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital