Dr. Medhat Zaher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Altoona, PA. Dr. Zaher completed a residency at Staten Island Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Cardiology Assoc Of Altoona and is affiliated with Conemaugh Nason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zaher is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Cardiology Assoc Of Altoona
Cardiology Assoc Of Altoona1321 11th Ave, Altoona, PA 16601 Existing Patients: (814) 942-2411
MH Medical Center
MH Medical Center680 Broadway Ste 503, Paterson, NJ 07514 Existing Patients: (973) 653-5867
- Staten Island Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ntl Heart Inst, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Cairo University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Cairo U, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zaher?
Dr. Zaher installed two stents in my LAD artery on 01/28/2021 @ conemaugh nason medical center. He and his team totally prepared me for this proceedure and I have never been treated with more kindness and respect. I would recommend any one that needs such a proceedure to request that the proceedure be done at Conemugh Nason, by Dr. Medhat Zaher and his team, for me it was a truely enjoyable experience.
- Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
- J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- Upmc Altoona