Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crowley accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKay Crowley, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Clemmons, NC. Dr. Crowley completed a residency at Wake Forest Prim Care Wfu Baptist Med Ctr. She currently practices at Mood Treatment Center and is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. Dr. Crowley is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Wake Forest Prim Care Wfu Baptist Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Wake Forest Univ Bapt Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1990
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mood Treatment Center
Mood Treatment Center2235 Lewisville Clemmons Rd, Clemmons, NC 27012 Existing Patients: (336) 722-7266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowley?
Extremely knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. Experienced and willing to use traditional as well as non-traditional approaches to medical issues. Highly responsive. Outside of the box, thinker, and no wait times!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crowley frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Dysphagia.
Dr. Crowley's office is located at 2235 Lewisville Clemmons Rd, Clemmons, NC 27012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crowley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center