Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Mbaga Walusimbi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Walusimbi completed a residency at York Hospital York Pa. He currently practices at Wright State Physicians and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walusimbi is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Lincoln Hospital Bronx NY, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Lincoln Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- York Hospital York Pa, Residency Hospital — 1998
- State University Of New York, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wright State Physicians
Charles R Smith DO Inc30 E Apple St Ste 6258, Dayton, OH 45409 Existing Patients: (937) 245-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walusimbi?
They didnt know if I would survive my bowel obstruction/inversion. Dr. Walusimbi turned a 3 hour surgery into a 45 min. life saving proceedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walusimbi frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Wound Repair, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Walusimbi's office is located at 30 E Apple St Ste 6258, Dayton, OH 45409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walusimbi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Miami Valley Hospital