Dr. Mazhar Sheikh, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mazhar Sheikh, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Sheikh completed a residency at DC General Hospital. He currently practices at Washington Medical Care LLC and is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheikh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- DC General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- DC General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Ellis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1968
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Medical Care LLC14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 306, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (703) 491-9506
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheikh?
I am very please with Dr. Sheikh. He is such a caring Dr . He takes his time to explain his patients to make sure you understand . Not like some Dr. who don't care much about their patient and limited time with the appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheikh frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sheikh's office is located at 14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 306, Woodbridge, VA 22191. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center