Dr. Ally has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mazer Ally, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Ally completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Mc/Ntl Capital Consortium. He currently practices at United Medical Doctors and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ally is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army Mc/Ntl Capital Consortium, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Walter Reed Army Mc/Ntl Capital Consortium, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Walter Reed Army MC, Internship Hospital — 2007
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Medical Doctors
United Medical Doctors Gastroenterology Encinitas Office477 N El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 436-8881
United Medical Doctors- Gastroenterology Fallbrook Office521 E Elder St, Fallbrook, CA 92028 Existing Patients: (760) 728-9560
United Medical Doctors- Gastroenterology Temecula Office31469 Rancho Pueblo Rd, Temecula, CA 92592 Existing Patients: (951) 303-3718
California Head & Neck Specialists
San Diego ENT (United Medical Doctors)4150 Regents Park Row, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 926-7010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ally?
Dr. Ally is the best! Not only is he very knowledgeable but he is cautious and doesn't do procedures when not necessary. His doctor patient mannerism is excellent and he listens to what you have to say and considers how you feel when talking to you. He explains things well and always has time for us when we have an office visit. He calls on the phone and speaks to us when we need his advice. He is so professional but talks in terms you understand. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Ally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mazer Ally, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ally's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ally accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ally frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Ally's office is located at 477 N El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ally speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center
- Temecula Valley Hospital