Call (281) 317-4667 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mazen Ganim, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Humble, TX. He currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ganim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Texas Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4667
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganim?
everyone was so polite, prompt, courteous and quick!!! Dr. Ganim nurse was Wonderful, so helpful getting my records from hospital. And I felt real important to Dr. Ganim first impression goes a long way with Me*** Very polite and concern about my well being. I will obey his instructions. Thank you everyone on his Staff!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mazen Ganim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ganim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganim frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Ganim's office is located at 18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganim speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ganim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital