Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Mayra Guerrero, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Guerrero completed a residency at Chicago Medical School. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guerrero is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus|Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus|Chicago Medical School|Chicago Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Chicago Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Chicago Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guerrero?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guerrero has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mayra Guerrero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guerrero's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guerrero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guerrero frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Guerrero's office is located at 200 1st St SW Ste 2 Ste 2 Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guerrero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW Ste 2 Ste 2 Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905 Call