Call (410) 541-5251 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mayo Friedlis, MD
Make an appointment(301) 235-1742
Dr. Mayo Friedlis, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Friedlis completed a residency at Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation. He currently practices at StemCell ARTS. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Wayne State Universtiy School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedlis?
I was a bit skeptic but I decided to try PRP after I suffered a tendon tear in my foot and after past ankle sprains. I am so happy I tried it! One month after the treatment I have range of motion, less pain and swelling indicative that it is working. And it looks like I won't need surgery. I am very happy and I thank Dr. Friedlis for his care. I am ready to continue more months of healing and following Dr. Friedlis recommendations. I highly recommend this option for anybody willing to try it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedlis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mayo Friedlis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedlis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedlis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedlis frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Adhesive Capsulitis, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Friedlis' office is located at 5550 Friendship Blvd Ste 450, Chevy Chase, MD 20815. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedlis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.