Dr. Mayer Rashtian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rashtian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mayer Rashtian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Rashtian completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Foothill Cardiology and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rashtian is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foothill Cardiology625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 215, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 793-4139
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rashtian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rashtian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rashtian frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rashtian's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 215, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rashtian speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rashtian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital