Dr. Arias has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mayda Arias, MD is a hematology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Arias completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Southeast Florida Hematology-Oncology Group and is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arias is board certified in Hematology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Florida Hematology-Oncology Group
Southeast Florida Hematology-Oncology Group5700 N Federal Hwy Ste 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 776-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arias?
Dr Arias actually takes the time to explain everything to you in detail. She is never rushed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mayda Arias, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arias' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arias frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Arias' office is located at 5700 N Federal Hwy Ste 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arias speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health Imperial Point
- Broward Health North
- Holy Cross Hospital