Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Maya Pring, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Pring completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. She currently practices at Children's Specialists Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pring is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Rady Childrens Hospital and Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Duke University, Undergraduate School
- Traveling Fellowship - Hip Surgery, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Specialists Medical Group
Childrens Associated Medical Group3030 Childrens Way Ste 410, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 966-5855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pring?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pring frequently treats Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed, Broken Arm, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Pring's office is located at 3030 Childrens Way Ste 410, San Diego, CA 92123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pring has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.