Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. May Chu, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Chu completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She currently practices at Orthodontic Assoc Westchester. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Medical School
- New York University, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Italian, Mandarin
Orthodontic Assoc Westchester1740 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710 Existing Patients: (914) 961-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chu?
I had considered fixing my teeth for quite some time but never got to it until retirement. Dr. Chu made me feel comfortable, not old and gave me the same treatment as all her patients..thorough, meticulous, attentive to my comfort while communicating what needs to be done to achieve that "perfect" smile . The office is efficiently run and Dr. Chu's assistants are phenomenal! I highly recommend Dr. Chu for orthodontic service whether you are young or older. I am SMILING so much more now. Thank you Dr. Chu!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chu's office is located at 1740 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chu speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.