Dr. Eikani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maxine Eikani, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Eikani completed a residency at Mercer University / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Novant Health Pediatric Pulmonology and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eikani is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Marquette University / College of Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mercer University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Shahed University, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eikani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maxine Eikani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eikani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eikani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eikani frequently treats Asthma, Cough, and Lung Diffusion Capacity Test.
Dr. Eikani's office is located at 201 Queens Rd, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eikani speaks Persian, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center