Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maximilian Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glastonbury, CT. He currently practices at Consulting Cardiologists and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
- North Shore-Lij Health System In Manhasset, Ny, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consulting Cardiologists305 Western Blvd Ste 100, Glastonbury, CT 06033 Existing Patients: (860) 522-0604
Consulting Cardiologists85 Seymour St Ste 719, Hartford, CT 06106 Existing Patients: (860) 522-0604
Consulting Cardiologists100 Simsbury Rd, Avon, CT 06001 Existing Patients: (860) 522-0604
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maximilian Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 305 Western Blvd Ste 100, Glastonbury, CT 06033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus