Dr. Max Salas, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Salas completed a residency at Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at The Children's Hospital At Saint Peter's University and is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salas is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
The Children's Hospital At Saint Peter's University254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (732) 745-8574
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1964
- U Natl Autonoma of Mex, Medical School — 1964
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salas?
Very kind, take a lot of time explaining everything. Good with kids. patient. Good diagnosis. We love him.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital